Thursday, February 3, 2011

phil&teds SALE – 20% off ALL Strollers and Stroller Accessories!

What is a party without a HUGE SALE on one of our most popular brands of strollers!?!  The phil&teds inline strollers are the go-to stroller for expanding families…and they are now 20% off at Zoolu!  Whether you are out and about running errands with just one child, or spending the day at Disneyland with the whole family – this stroller easily adapts from being a single stroller to a double stroller – all with one click!

vibe - doublesdash_red_1 toddler     

The minute I found out I was pregnant with my second child, I knew we just had to have the phil&teds stroller!  I promptly sold my Graco travel system and started saving my pennies – and I am so glad that I did!  The stroller easily adapts from carrying an infant/toddler combo to two toddlers…making getting around with our two young boys VERY easy.  Two years later, we are still using this stroller everywhere we go.  The flexibility and durability, without the double-wide bulk, has made this one of our best baby purchases to date!

hangbag dash_DK_red pannier bags

For four days only, Zoolu! has all phil&teds strollers and stroller accessories marked down 20%!  And with free shipping for all items $75+, you won’t be stuck paying an arm and a leg for shipping either!  Don’t just run…sprint over to Zoolu! today – as these are sure to fly off the shelves! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs