Friday, February 11, 2011

FOOD!

Do you ever find yourself in a recipe rut? I feel like I ALWAYS am. I love love love cooking, but I feel like I go through a lemon chicken-lasagna-spaghetti-chili phase a lot. Don’t get me wrong, all of those things are delish, but I get sick of them. To help get out of this recipe rut I thought it might be fun to do “Menu Monday” every….Monday. Smile What do you all think? This way over the weekend we can plan out meals and on Sunday or Monday (or whatever day you shop), we will have our trusty little grocery list handy. Not only will this keep me organized at the grocery store, but it might even keep me from buying all the other STUFF I tend to come home with. HEY, that’ll even save me some moula and make the hubby happy! Half the time I grocery shop I come home with tons of food, but none of it actually makes a meal. Ugh. It’s so frustrating.

menu1I’m telling all of you fabulous people now so that come Monday when I say HEY IT’S MENU MONDAY, you will all leave some love in the comment section and let us know what you’re cooking for the week. Maybe even include your recipe. We can all inspire each other to cook outside the box (Get it? Cook instead of think? mwahaha)! Doesn’t that sound like fun? We will be helping each other out one meal at a time!

Have a zawesome weekend (that’s Zoolu! talk for all you newbs hehe)! If you’re one of the lucky ones that are in a very cold climate, stay warm! I’ll be enjoying the 70 degree weather where I am. Smile See ya Monday…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs