Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Your Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Questions Answered!

Are you currently expecting your little bundle of joy?!?  Or, have you just brought your little one home from the hospital?!?  As all expecting and new parents quickly find out, this is a time in your life when questions are flowing! 

Megan GlynnWhile pregnant, you may be questioning everything from “What should I or shouldn’t I eat?” to “How will I know when it’s really time to go to the hospital?”  Unfortunately, the questions just multiply once you bring your baby home.  From “How do I know if my baby is getting enough milk” to “How can I train my child to be a better sleeper?” – you will always be asking that trusted friend to unleash their secrets to help make your journey less stressful. 

Zoolu! is proud to introduce you to our in-house childbirth educator and doula, Megan G.  For years Megan has been teaching expecting couples the ropes of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting, and now she is here for you! 

So, fire away!  The more questions you ask, the better!  Megan will be sure to get in touch with each of you regarding the questions you have (but either you forget to ask…or feel uncomfortable asking your doctor) and may even write about your question/concern in a future post.

If you’d rather contact Megan directly, please e-mail her at megan@shopzoolu.com!

57467

1 comment:

  1. I've had the privilege of attending Megan's classes and let me tell you - this woman knows what she's talking about!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs