Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fem* One2Stay Chair ~ WELCOME TO AMERICA!

One of the cool things about being in the military is that most of us have lived in many different states and countries. While living in Germany I noticed many cool baby products that I wished were in America. America definitely has the best products, but Europe has quite a few that would be very popular over here. One being the Fem* (Fem-star) High Chair.

A long long time ago when I kept my personal blog updated, I documented my pregnancy. It was so fun sharing with all of my close friends and family my ever growing belly even though I was overseas. Anyway, if you followed my blog, you probably remember me telling you about the high chair we bought. It was our FIRST baby purchase. My husband and I were so excited! Ok, I was probably more excited, but still. At first I thought it looked a little silly and maybe a little “campy”, but that’s because it’s “euro” as I like to call it. I received so many emails asking where these high chairs could be found. I had a very sad response – you’re out of luck unless you want to have it shipped to you from the Netherlands!

Guess what folks! The 2011 Fem* chair has been approved to US standards and will be sold exclusively at Zoolu!!! Yay! Now everyone that was lusting over MY high chair can have one. Smile

Why is this high chair so great, you ask? We take ours everywhere with us - restaurants, the park, friends houses and soon we will be taking it to my Mom and Dad’s house. At first the chair was a little stiff to open, but now it opens so easily. I love that my Fem* is so lightweight (about 4lbs), can be kept in your car and scoots right up to a restaurant table. I even sit my baby in it when I’m sitting at my desk so she can play and be at eye level with me. Once the weather gets nicer and there is music in the park I will DEFINITELY be bringing my Fem*. I know it sounds silly, but I love when people ask me about the high chair. “Oh, I got it in Europe….” I’m ok with bragging a little here and there!

There are pictures and product information on Zoolu!, but here are some more for you. In the picture with the chocolate-covered strawberries it’s hard to tell, but my little one is sitting in the chair. She is 5 months old and has PLENTY of room to grow in to the chair. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Fem1Fem2

Click HERE to pre-order your Fem* One2Stay Chair. You’ll be the talk of the town, I promise! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs