Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rockabye Baby!

....or it is Rockabye Mommy? Seriously, the Rockabye Baby! CDs really do rock. When I first received these I didn't really understand the concept. I was imagining a CD like Kidz-Bop....you know, the CD's where young kids sing popular songs? I was actually a little excited to hear kids singing Bob Marley songs...I figured I'd sound like a halfway decent singer with kids in the background! Even though I was super excited to sing away, I didn't understand the "lullaby" part. How could a bunch of teeny boppers put my baby to sleep?

Fortunately, for BG, I was so wrong...Am I the only one that was confused until I listened to the CD's? Please tell me I'm not! Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Bob Marley is even better than I could have imagined. Every song is instrumental and sound so sweet. I’m a little embarrassed at how much I love all these so called baby products for MYSELF! I quickly copied all 8 of my CD's onto my iPod and now BG has sweet lullaby music playing during naptime. My favorites are Bob Marley, Cold Play and the Rolling Stones. My husbands favorites are The Beatles and Journey. These CD's will definitely be added to my "musts" for baby shower gifts for the DAD. Sometimes I feel bad for the Dads because they always get forgotten. What Dad wouldn't love a little Rolling Stones music playing in the nursery? These might even be good CD's to leave at Grandma and Grandpa’s so that you can show them how cool nursery music be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs