Thursday, April 21, 2011

JJ Cole Blanket…we have a winner!

emgg_thumb[3]Drumroll please! The winner of the JJ Cole Travel Blanket is Jason! Congratulations! I’m excited you’ll get to use this for the 4th of July. I hope the loud fireworks don’t scare your son! It will be my little one’s first time experiencing this too. I will keep my crossables crossed that they both enjoy it as much as I do. Smile Jason, please send an email to megan@shopzoolu.com with your mailing information.

Jason said...
This blanket would be great for many days at the park, by the pool, and watching my son's first fireworks! I can't wait!!

APRIL 19, 2011 11:10 AM 

If you’ve been thinking about purchasing one of these, stop by your favorite Baby Boutique and get one! I know I’ve gone on and on about how much we heart our blanket, so I won’t say anything else except click HERE and HERE to read my review.

A while ago we asked what you would like for a future giveaway. MANY of you said a gift certificate. We haven’t done one yet, BUT if you “like” Zoolu! on facebook, you will eventually (hopefully) get ZAPPED with a $20 gift coupon. Also, don’t forget to read the newsletters that are sent via email. In every newsletter there is a Zip scratcher at the bottom. You can use this code on a future order AND you can even share it with friends. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so right HERE. On the left side of the screen towards the bottom you will see “Stay Informed”. Fill out your info and you’ll receive approximately 2 newsletters a month. We promise we try to not clog up your inbox. We just really want you to love Zoolu! Winking smile

PHEW! That was a lot of information. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs