Monday, March 21, 2011

JJ Cole Blanket

“Tummy time”….if my BG could talk she would scream “NOOOOO"!!!!” She can't stand tummy time. Really, I can't stand it either because I know how unhappy it makes my baby girl. There is one thing though that makes it a little better for me....I always lay a blanket down, even in my own home, when BG is on the floor. Between the spit up and drool, I was adding a lot of blankets to my already huge laundry pile. This quickly ended when I found the JJ Cole travel blanket!

blanketI honestly can’t say enough good things about this blanket.We literally use it every.single.day. Now when BG spits up all I have to do is quickly wipe it up since the blanket is water-resistant. It’s the easiest thing to clean. I also love how padded it is. The other plus is that it folds up small so you can throw it in a closet when you’re cleaning up or grab it when you’re running out the door.

Although we mainly use the blanket for tummy/play time, I look forward to using it when the weather gets warmer because when BG isn’t sitting in her Fem * high chair, she will be rolling around on the JJ Cole blanket!

Now you can donate those big bulky comforters to the Good Will and buy one of these. It’s almost Spring, so you might as well start cleaning out that linen closet. Smile While you’re at it add a cute, affordable and PRACTICAL blanket that the entire family can use! I know the Fourth of July is a ways off still, but wouldn’t this be perfect!?

Stop by your favorite baby boutique today and buy one for you…..and your best friend!

Do you own one of these fabulous blankets? If you do, where have you used yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs