Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Spy Chai….Tea

I LOVE CHAI TEA. I could probably just leave it at that, but I won’t because I think everyone needs to know how delicious David Rio’s Chai Teas are! I’m really not a huge tea drinker, but Chai is different to me. I love how milky and spicy it is. I’ve tried two of these teas…

14 oz_elephant_vanillaVanilla Chai ~ This was my first taste of David Rio’s Chai. Yummy in my tummy! I was trying to stay away from the local Starbucks while I was pregnant and this saved me! Talk about saving money! I make mine with milk most of the time. All I do is microwave my milk and/or water, put a couple heaping scoops of the mix into my milk, stir, and enjoy! I drank so much of this though that I started to worry about all the sugar I was happily enjoying. That’s where my next taste of David Rio comes in…..




14 oz_flamingo_vanillaI do not like drinking my calories. Never have. I’d rather eat a big chunk of chocolate! I was sooooo excited when I found out that David Rio has SUGAR FREE Vanilla Chai!!! It’s not calorie free, but I’ll take sugar free. Smile It’s also decaffeinated so some of you may not like that, but I say give it a shot! It’s so comforting. I love it in the middle of the day when the little one is napping. It’s also super yummy if you throw some ice over it. You can leave it on the rocks or blend it up for something different. I’m starting to think that I was a mini Barista in a past life!



Wouldn’t this be a fun little hostess gift? I think some chai paired with a cute tote bag for the grocery store would be an adorable gift. You could also do chai paired with these spice rubs! I can’t say enough good things about these spice rubs! Mmmmm good. With Spring just around the corner, I’m sure there will be tons of BBQ’s to attend!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs