Monday, April 18, 2011

Recipe Monday (some brainless meals)

I’d be embarrassed if someone opened up my refrigerator or my pantry. There is NOTHING. How can a pantry be messy when you have no food? It’s a mystery to me! What I do know is that I need to go to the grocery store ASAP! I plan on going tomorrow so tonight’s meal is simple taco chicken. It’s easy peasy! The other recipes below are fairly brainless too.

Anyone else have other easy recipes to share?? Has anyone heard of e-mealz? If you have and use it, do you like it? I'm curious....

Taco Chicken

  • 3 chicken breasts
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • salsa (maybe 1 cup?)
  • 1 can cheese soup
  • 1 can refried black beans
  • a little bit of water
  • Throw it in the crock pot for 6 hours and you have yourself a simple and delicious meal!

Cheesy Biscuits

  • 2 cups Bisquick
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1 cup shredded cheese

You can customize these biscuits which is great. Add some garlic or basil maybe. Someone said that a little dry ranch dressing mix tastes yummy too.

Try brushing some melted butter and garlic powder on the biscuits when they’re fresh out of the oven. Can you say YUM?!

Bake 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Ranch Pork Chops

  • 1/2 a dry ranch dressing packet
  • 1/2 a cup of breadcrumbs.
  • Oh, and a couple pork chops

Coat the pork chops with the mixture and bake for about 20 min in a 350 degree oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs