Thursday, June 2, 2011

White Noise Machines

Have you seen the latest noise machine in the baby boutique? Cloud B’s Mimicking Monkey is soooo cute!

Mimic_monkeypic

White noise machines are huge at my house. The baby has one and so do we. I also have a fan in the guest room for when people visit. I can not fall asleep without some sound. It’s not the noise machines fault either (some will argue with me). I have ALWAYS needed noise…a TV, a fan, ocean waves, birds chirping. You know, anything pleasant that can put me into a deep sleep. Lord knows I need all the beauty sleep I can get!

The Mimicking Monkey might be the next big baby shower gift. You can record your voice! My little one is experiencing some separation anxiety and if she hears my voice, I think it would help sooth her to sleep. I love that you can read a monkey story and it will play it back for the child. If I still had a newborn, I’d probably record the vacuum going because as soon as I would turn it on, BG would fall asleep! Crazy, I know!

Buy one today for your little one or that next baby shower you’ll be attending this summer! Are you pregnant? Why not add it to your registry. Smile Click here to start your registry.

Mimicking Monkey features:

    • Plays three unique sounds for fun and sleep - Monkey fun, angel falls, lullaby
    • Records voices over all sound option
    • 30 minute sleep timer
    • Velcro hands for securing to cribs and strollers
    • 2 AA batteries included
    • Illustrated storybook and adoption certificate

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs