Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pack ‘n Play! The Fight is OVER!

Travel_Playard_B_4b7a594de7ac7Do you fight with your play yard/pack ‘n play when you go to pack it up for a trip? Well, last weekend I decided I wanted to get away for the weekend and I knew I’d need our pack ‘n play. The last time my husband packed it up, I could hear him saying not so nice words to the poor pack ‘n play. It can’t help it that the company decided to make a bag that DOESN’T FIT THE PRODUCT. Seriously, people? I walked out and giggled at my husband and then it hit me! I forgot I had bought one of THESE. That’s actually a lie…it was given to me by my fabulous boss before my little sweat pea had arrived. My husband thinks it’s the greatest gift so far. If you’re sick of stuffing your pack ‘n play into a bag that just doesn’t work, buy a play yard bag!

The Travel Play Yard/Pack ‘n Play bag is a Zoolu! exclusive. This is why Zoolu! should be your favorite baby boutique. Smile We are always thinking of ways to make your life easier! There is a clear window to put your personal information, but I might take ours to my local embroider and have our last name put on it. I’m a fan of monogramming and any other forms personalization’s. This bag is so durable and made of canvas. It has a side pocket for metal bars as well as sheets. It also has a long strap that you can attach, making it easier to carry! You can wear it like a backpack which is great when it’s just me and the little one. We all know how important it is to have two hands free!

Here’s a plus! I LOVE products that have multiple purposes. Once your kids don’t need the pack ‘n play, you can use this bag for sporting equipment or even just as a large duffle bag for whatever you like!

Buy one now in your favorite color!

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. thebabyguides.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs