Monday, May 2, 2011

What foodie do you “follow”?

Ok blog readers and followers….when you’re searching for a new recipe, what website do you go to? Are there blogs that you follow and always know that you’re sure to find a fabulous recipe there? When it comes to “professional” websites, I like www.epicurious.com or www.allrecipes.com. I love reading reviews so “All Recipes” is great for that! I tend to follow more recipe blogs though because they’re more personable and I figure if they’re putting the recipe out on the interwebz, it must be good. Right? Below I’ve listed my favorites! Please share yours!

If you’re watching your weight….or not…Skinny Taste is your best bet!

skinnytasteheader_1000_3

Joelen is a genius. I’ve been following her cooking adventures for 4 years! I know, crazy….blogging wasn’t even that big 4 years ago!

WCCheader

Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman is my idol. One time someone said I reminded them of Ree! BEST.COMPLIMENT. EVER. She is witty, a great cook, has a phenomenal cinnamon roll recipe and she is just plain brilliant. Smile As am I. Ree, if you see the image below and hate it, I’m sorry. I couldn’t “save” the header from your blog.

Ree

Warhawk Chefs is a blog full of many different types of recipes. This is actually a blog that my former squadron started. We had weekly (at least it seemed that way at times) functions that always included delicious food and girls saying “I NEED THAT RECIPE!” So, one of the girls decided a blog would be the perfect way to collect every recipe. It is still added to quite frequently, so keep checking back for more!

WHC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs